信任度 trust ; Confidence degree ; trust degree ; confidence level
信任某人 have confidence in sb ; believe in sb ; take sb into confidence ; to believe sb
人际信任 interpersonal trust ; Interpersonal confidence西宁癫痫医院哪家专业
互相信任 mutual trust ; TTrust ; Build trust ; mutual confidence
信任于 belief in
单向信任 one-way trust ; zaufanie jednokierunkowe ; yksisuuntainen luottamussuhde
信任的 trusting ; reliant ; Trusted ; unsuspecting
1. There is a credibility gap developing between employers and employees.
2. It can be beneficial to s癫痫病要治疗多久hare your feelings with someone you trust.
3. He susses his colleagues out and he knows who he can trust.
4. Police moved in to separate the two groups, already sundered by distrust.
5. Don't blindly trust in the good faith of any government official.
6. He trusted her so little that he had her tailed.
7. He found comfort in Eva's blind faith in him.
8. She had placed a great deal of faith in Mr Penleigh.
9. The president will have to work hard to restore his credibility.
10. There is a lack of trust towards the central government in Rome.
11. It's a very flattering offer, and I'mhonoured by your confidence in me.治疗癫痫病的医院有哪些
12. This has contributed to the lack of confidence in the police.
13. Scarce water resources are shared between states who cannot trust each other.
14. They needed his help, but equally they did not trust him.
15. The delegations had begun to build up some trust in one another.